2018 4th International Conference on
Economy, Management and Education Technology
December 15-16, 2018
Welcome to 2018 4th International Conference on Economy, Management and Education Technology(ICEMET 2018).
Regarding to the registration fee, the following information is for your reference.
In principle, there should be at least one author for each paper to participate in this conference.
Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment must be made in USD/RMB. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
|Regular Authors||400 USD / 2300 RMB|
|Student authors||350 USD / 2100 RMB|
|Additional Paper(s)||300 USD / 1800 RMB|
|Extra Page Charge (parts exceeding 6 page limit)||50 USD / 300 RMB|
|Listeners||150 USD / 800RMB|
|Extra Proceeding/journal||100 USD / 500RMB|
1. One regular registration can cover a paper with 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding/journal.
3. For the authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euros as: 1 Euro = 1.25 USD
4. Up to two papers can be included into the proceeding/journal for the same first author.
5. The registration fee includes proceeding/journal, reception, banquet, lunches, coffee-break, conference bag, conference souvenir and attending all technical sessions.
6. For all accepted papers, the registration fee needs to be paid before the deadline. Please note that your paper will be removed from proceeding/journal if the fee is not received by that date.
7. Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refund if you cannot participate in the conference.
|The registration fee includes the following items||Not included in the registration fee are|
|Free attendance to all sessions
Coffee/tea/refreshments in the breaks
Submission Deadline: December 1 , 2018
Notification Date: December 6, 2018
Registration Deadline: December 14, 2018
Conference Date: December 15-16, 2018